Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Off to Children's We Go!

Today is the day I have been anticipating for weeks.  There is a side of me that feels like it has taken forever to get to Wednesday April 25, and there is a side of me that feels like a blink of an eye and here we are! Today, we revisit Children's Hospital for an echo of Viv's heart.  It's like she knows we are going to the doctor--I can feel her stretching and moving as if to say,  "I'm getting ready for the show" :) Oh Viv.  I can't wait to see you in action. 

There is a side of me that is curious to what we will see today.  Will Viv's heart still be a blob?  Will a small left side be formed?  In just a few short hours we will see what miracles have been taking place inside of my womb in the past 6 weeks.  Sit back, continue praying, while we await the results! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment