Sunday, March 25, 2012

Dear Vivi

My Precious Baby Vivian,

Daddy and I have been sickies this week :( You have has the hiccups for the first time(s) this week!  How exciting to feel you growing inside me.  I love being the first one to share these moments with you--it is the most unreal feeling--nothing compares to the love I have for you.

 I am humbled each day be the amount of people that you are touching already.  God creates each of us in His image for a specific purpose, and if this is only the beginning of yours, hold on to your socks world!

Vivi, the during this Lenten season we are so encouraged to see Christ in the Gospels heal.  He not only heals bodies, but most importantly, He heals hearts and souls.  He is healing my heart and soul and Daddy's heart and soul so we will be ready to receive the greatest gift--YOU!  Today Christ was saddened when He heard the words, "Master, the one you love is ill".  He was filled with sorrow when he found even further Lazarus, was dead.  He wept in sorrow, as He has wept with Daddy and I when we found out about your heart, because you are the one we all love.  But, He didn't let this keep Him down, or allow Him to despair.  He knew that even in sorrow God can show His Glory.  When He went to visit Mary and Martha, what happened?  Lazarus rose from the dead!  How amazing!  Regardless of what happens with your precious heart girlfriend, we are in God's Will and His Glory will be shown through your life.  As I reread the Gospel, there is a beautiful moment where Christ talks to His Father.  He says:

"Father, I thank you for hearing me.
I know that you always hear me;
but because of the crowd here I have said this,
that they may believe that you sent me."

I can really feel this prayer from my end as your Mommy and I can imagine you saying this too--Through your life, all will see, know and experience Christ's love and know He has sent You, to share His love with us.

I fall more in love with your sweet spirit everyday.  You bring a joy to my soul I never knew possible.  I praise God for the gift He has honored me with--YOU!

I love you,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment