Friday, August 10, 2012

August 10, Pictures!

I don't have any real update at this point, and I am realizing I am becoming slightly numb to everything happening around me.  Unless there is some significant chain of events, I forget that Vivi has a wide fan base that needs updating!  She is doing really well today (huge sigh of relief) and we are awaiting the results of an echo taken this morning.  I will post again later to share our findings.  For now, I thought you would enjoy some pictures :)


                                                  Daddy and Vivi hitting the Rock

                                             
                                                              Just scoping things out


                                                I love this picture!  Holding Daddy's hand


                                                                  Love My Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment