Wednesday, August 15, 2012

August 15, Assumption Prayer

"And blessed is she who believed that there would be a fulfillment of what was spoken to her by the Lord"  Luke 1:45

Lord Jesus you know my heart and you hold it so close to you right now.  I know you are here in the midst of this journey.  Lord Jesus I trust in you...I believe in your timing and your plan.  I know your love for me is nothing I will ever understand or fully grasp.  I praise you for all you have given me to grow closer to you.  Lord, Mary believed in your power to grow a child, your child inside of her.  She trusted in you, despite her scary circumstances, and you took care of her every need during her pregnancy and never left her.  Lord, she believed in your message to her and said "yes" without doubt in you.  Lord, I know what you have told me...I know what you have shown me....I know what you have given me.  Lord I ask that you continue to increase my faith everyday in you.  That I, like Mary, never doubt for a single second your Holy and Perfect Will.  Lord continue to infuse my heart with the grace to believe.  Believe in every step of this journey you are at my side, believe in every moment that you have given so much comfort to my heart, believe without ceasing that all your works are mighty and good.  I love you so much Lord.  Thank you for this day, for this experience to grow in love for you.  Amen.

4 comments:

  1. I just finished praying in church for all of you!!! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing testimonial of God's love! Here I am...a very random person...praying for your little girl and your family. Not a day goes by that I don't pray for her and you. Your faith in prayers and God's will is what will sustain you. God bless!

    Mary Ann Twilling
    (a friend of Beth Schmidt)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your faith and confidence is outstanding and certainly puts me to shame. You are teaching me many lessons that I hope and pray I can follow and learn from. Vivian, you and your entire family has been placed on MANY prayer lists and Masses are being said for all of you...may God's Holy Will be done.

    Godbless you all and His Holy Mother protect you and hold you in her protective mantle

    With prayers and hugs.

    MJZ (a patient of your Dad)

    ReplyDelete